If there ever was a way to put all of my favorite most versatile things into one outfit, this would be the one.
Each and every piece of clothing and accessory in this outfit is what I would recommend to every single woman everywhere. They are all classic and in my personal opinion, the essentials to a great wardrobe.
Take a look, take note, and start thrifting!
(Fitted:Banana Republic scarf from The Nest, chambray button up from Nordstrom, gifted pearls from China, striped sweater and leopard flats from Target, trench and faux leather leggings from Heart Boutique, bracelets from Gigglosophy, and emerald ring from Shop Compliment)
- First and foremost, I believe that every woman should own a silk scarf. You can tie it around your neck, your head, your arm, and they will never go out of style!
- Trench coat. If you live in a warmer climate, buy a light weight trench… If you live in a colder climate go for a heavy duty one. You cannot go wrong with a good trench, it’s effortlessly stylish and perfect for layering!
- Striped sweater. I prefer smaller stripes in classic black and white. You can pair this with literally everything! The versatility in this item is never ending.
- Chambray button up. I know I’ve said this before, but I’ll say it again: Chambray…. Seriously, layer that shit!
- A nice set of pearls. Once again, a set of pearls are something you can dress up or down, and you will have them forever. You can go all out and buy a nice string or thrift some. You must have pearls…No question about it!
- I know this one might freak you out a little…Faux leather leggings. It seems kinda weird at first, but these things are amazing. They make that booty look bangin’ and are so comfortable and chic. Just do it. Your boyfriend/husband can thank me later!
- Leopard flats. I have never been into the whole leopard craze, but a little dash of the print here or there in a belt or in a pair of cute and comfy flats is where it’s at. They just make everything more fun, and who doesn’t love a little fun in their lives!?!
- Good accessories. You cannot go wrong with a little bling, and lately I’m all about the arm party! My two favorite brands for affordable accessories are Gigglosophy and Compliment. They also make perfect stocking stuffers for friends!
I know everyone’s wardrobe is completely different, but I really believe that these items are the perfect versatile addition to your fabulous life!
Do you agree or disagree?
What are your most valued closet essentials?